Tips for New Blogger: before your blogging
Whether you’re part of my team or just following my occasional updates, I’m interested in hearing your thoughts on writing. My main goal is to inspire positive collaboration between bloggers, and I hope you’ll write me your thoughts and ideas on blogs about writing.
I’m not new to blogging. I’ve been writing blogs since I left university over 1years ago, and since then I’ve found that writing blogs have saved me from feeling a lot of pain. I’ve made more money blogging during the 2 months shut down because of my college credits. I like writing blogs, but more importantly, I found out I have my own strengths. I enjoyed writing for BleedingBro. You can try my blog here.
1. Schedule blogging time
When I started blogging, I had a hard time scheduling myself into blogging time. It turns out that I have more time to write blogs, so I prefer to schedule myself in the evenings and weekends. I say “mine time”, which means you should work hard and have more time to spend with friends.
2. Find a page that you enjoy
I recommend finding a blog where you have an interest. I recommend using Convertly to find blogs that have a similar topic to yours and then pin them to your homepage.
I wrote on my own BlogDelegate.com webpage, but then I found a page where I could publish in the same font as I’m about to publish on the blog. Instead of the original blog site being copied back to my head, I can see my blog in real-time.
Don’t worry about “finding” your blog on different sites — it will grow over time. Also, check out Medium. It has a lot of inspiration boards I like to read.
3. Short blog topics
Anybody who starts a blog on Medium, I think, will probably have a nice breakout topic. You can say “springs” to make sure your followers find your blog.
4. Post at least once a day, but read blog articles.
We all know that a short and limited feature will make a blog very competitive, but a long story doesn’t encourage your readers. So, if you want to compete on Medium, make sure you’re publishing all of your posts.
Every day is a writing day, so read published articles and then start posting a piece or two. Don’t stop at the last post on your blog. Eventually, this approach will bring more traffic to your blog and eventually drop your audience down.
5. Take screenshots of posts so you can edit yourself
Take screenshots of every blog post, either manually or by manually taking screenshot themselves. You can take screenshots in Google’s Blogger app.
They’re a great way to have all the required qualities to actually post your blogs, such as writing quality, formatting, layout, and the ability to edit with different editors.
Some might disagree with my opinion on this, but I would say it’s invaluable to “edit” your blog posts.
This way, you’ll be comfortable writing your entire blog, one article at a time.
6. Do a quick quality review on all of your posts
Do a quick quality review on your blogs posts, such as the format, the stories, the writing, and any grammar and grammar flaws.
You can always print out the article once you’ve edited it or use your cell phone’s scroll feature if you have it handy. This should help you immediately understand how you’re writing and not hold back on any content.
Publish your draft or edit your writing directly from Google or CreateSpace, Google websites, and the CreateSpace app so you won’t need to edit the text twice. You will see a small title on your page that points readers to your edit button.
7. Provide a quick summary of the post
Have a paragraph or two on your blog post, after which provide a summary on the blog. Provide detailed copy-and-paste information about the picture below. I like to highlight the following things from my blog post, as it’s more enjoyable than typing out a long summary.
8. Read local sites
Read local sites. It’s one of the best ways to get people reading, as I’ve always found. It encourages social proof because people read local sites more than other sites.
9. Apply copy and paste
Copy and paste all of your blog post’s contents onto your blog posts. It will transform your blog articles into other texts that you can re-edit and break up the text. It’s a catchy trick that has worked for me.
0 Comments